No problem. If you just wait you'll get the "old" for free. What a deal.

The bastard part comes when you realize for good that everything people
think about you and say to you is just based upon a passing emotion and
has no substance. The emotions they feel have no lasting significance
and their minds will change in some other way into something else in
another two hours.

Give no credence to the shallow minded. Why spend time concerned about
someone's opinion or even your own, since over time they'll change
anyway … maybe by 180 degrees.

Your precious life will dissolve before your eyes whether you try to
hold it or not. Therefore, why believe it has to "mean
something". Love those close to you with your whole heart - before
it's too late. The rest is bullshit.

That's pretty much the gist of being an "old bastard". Hope
that soliloquy ain't too sentimental.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> What's it like being an old bastard, Empty? Would you recommend it?
> I have been thinking of giving it a try.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" emptybill@ wrote:
> >
> > Oh ... no problem. I understand.
> > You listen to music with your genitals on the way to your heart.
> > I used to also but I'm an old bastard now ... the heart is
> > now more important than a phalloid.
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> > <j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Similarly, how can someone as brilliant as me, with such fabulous
> > taste in shoes, and with an alter ego who is the greatest guru who
ever
> > lived, be sorta 'meh' on the opera but goo-goo for Gangnam Style? So
> > many mysteries, so little time...
> > >
> > > Take us out, Psy!
> > >
> > > http://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn emilymae.reyn@

> > beautiful opera could say such idiotic things. � P.S. �
Are you
> > British? (I say this given the way you spelled "defence." �
Alright,
�

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/14843-focus-nsa-whis