Wonderful performances.

That mad scene should be a snap-shot for men
thinking these divas would be simple to deal with
by a fool - a snap-shot of their own bloody corpse
that is.

Feste, be warned. They wouldn't just cut your
heart out but also put a grenade under your
body to greet anyone rolling you over.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@...>
wrote:

> Three Netrebko videos...
>
> "Quando m'en vo" ("Musetta's Waltz") from Puccini's La Boheme
> (Not such a great aria for a concert performance; you really
> need the staging for it to come across, but she sings it
> nicely.)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWnWivspwRE
>

> "Sempre libera" from Verdi's Traviata
> (From the new Met modern-dress production--a rather outre
interpretation of Violetta, but it shows off her acting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=UgpVoMPGbUA

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=UgpVoMPGbUA>

> > female
this