A friend's husband was cleaning out the garage the other day and found a 2008
Hillary yard sign. It's now prominently displayed in front of their house. She
got quiet a few calls saying, "You Go Girl!" I'm thinking of getting a 2016
Hillary yard sign. I hear a little voice saying, "If you build it, she will
come."

Tribute video saluting Secretary of State Hillary Clinton looks like a 2016
campaign ad:
http://youtu.be/cgIK3LBc-GI

Following the video, Sec. Clinton, before beginning prepared remarks, said:

"I am somewhat overwhelmed, but I'm obviously thinking I should sit down. I
prepared some remarks for tonight, but then I thought maybe we could just watch
that video a few more times. And then the next time, I could count the
hairstyles, which is one of my favorite pastimes. I think I now know what it
feels like to be one of Haim's Mighty Morphin Power Rangers."

Read more:
http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2012/11/201343.htm