--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> Here's my latest music video "Talk a Lot":
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPmllQDYRMI
>
> Enjoy!

Yes, indeed! I thoroughly enjoyed your video, fun lighthearted music. Thank
you.  Loved the kick-line. The FFLife home page showing up on a computer
screen, was a delightful surprise. Good attention to detail. I know it takes a
lot of work editing to get your characters to move in time to the music. Good
job. Your characters have a lot more detail than in previous videos. Are you
using a different program to generate the animation or have you improved with
practice?