Well Robin - I have always felt bad for the fact that I live in the Western
Civilization with hardly any knowledge on Christianity - you writings have
helped a little bit but I was hoping I could somehow make it up by having a
partner from the West who could possibly educate and enlighten me on
aspects of Christianity. But I'm sure it's never too late - I hope such a
partner can challenge me, like the statements below and somehow stimulate
me into some new insights, something that could possibly make you happier
than my current views :-)