doctordumbass:
> > Christianity has so perverted the message that
> > Christ attempted to teach, that it has emerged
> > as a key force of evil in this world.
> >
> > To spend your time attempting to equivocate the
> > "badnessitude" of Maharishi with the Nazi supporting,
> > child raping, country invading b*llshit of
> > Christianity is a breathtaking excuse in denial.
> > Really makes you look like a country bumpkin driven
> > more by emotions than facts. HEE HAW!

curtisdeltablues:
> I don't know who you are addressing this to since
> none of the people in this thread were making that
> point.

Maybe so, but Ed apparently agrees with Jim. Where I
come from, silence usually indicates agreement.

But, in Ed's case, he already posted as much a few
years ago. Ed not only hates the Christian soldiers
but Ed hates anyone who would approve of them.

Go figure.

No wonder Ed is always so upset - nobody here wants
to  tell it like it is except Jim, and everyone else
is equivocating.

> Maybe you should start with brushing up on what the
> word "equivocate" means before you go into insult
> mode and living up to your latest screen name.

e·quiv·o·cate

Verb

"Use ambiguous language so as to conceal the truth or avoid
committing oneself."

Synonyms

prevaricate

http://tinyurl.com/bhzcu9s