> Thanks Ann - you are kind - but its just a point of view - there are plenty
> of folks here who think I am an idiot at best cuz I don't love M and the TMO
> although come to think of it, I think the sharpest response I ever got here
> on FFL was an unflattering remark i once made about Ammachi

Often, for me, it is not all about the viewpoint, it is the sense of the person
behind the viewpoint. I don't always agree with ANYONE here but certain posters
fail to raise my ire. You are on of those. And you have a voice, a very good
one in fact, and I like to hear that voice. You have earned the right to your
viewpoint, you have lived much of it so that counts for lots and lots.