> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:
> >
> > Technically we TM'ers have a lot more in common with
> > transformational millenarian Maoists or the Twelve
> > Tribes or Dancing Rabbit movements bringing revolutionary
> > 'heavens on earth' than <> millennial 'return of Jesus'
> > evangelical Christians.
>
> Which ones of the three movements you mention believe
> that by bouncing up and down on their asses on slabs
> of foam they're affecting the whole planet? At least
> the Jesus freaks are just waiting for someone who'll
> never arrive. That makes them relatively sane compared
> to the butt-bouncing thing.  :-)

We have more science on our side.  The other day as I drove the Twelve Tribes
guys back to Missouri I was thinking we should get together and both pray and
meditate.  They pray and we meditate towards a better end on earth.  Twelve
Tribes don't like denominational Christians and Mainline Christians don't like
either of us.  Dancing Rabbits are a bunch of atheist keeping religion at arms
length from coming in.  But I think they would like our true secular
spirituality of the Unified Field and Natural Law.  We should all get along as
millenarians.
-Buck in the Dome