Dear David  well said-written my  great companion  -  fellow sufferer
who understands from the end of " Process and  Reality"(Alfred North
Whitehead)

Peace and bliss and especially health in the coming holidays

[http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_vH-yYldppk/T6xyFsHNmlI/AAAAAAAAAD8/oUg8s_fyr\
fo/s1600/DSC_0503_small.jpg] in memory of Walking Together On Love's
Dangerous Path-
One  day when our path took us to the top of a hill,we looked back, but
the  way whence we came was no more.Then we knew that our path was only
good  if we traveled forward....

paths started way back in the Warring States Period.of China
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBWgT3LbSt>

[http://history.cultural-china.com/chinaWH/images/arbigimages/875e8a3d0d\
c88913c5f24f1c0507f614.jpg]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBWgT3LbSt
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBWgT3LbStE>

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "David" <fiskedavid@...> wrote:

> I should add that dipping into cosmology as I have been doing recently
and the unplanned play of energies it depicts I don't buy into these
astrological predictions at all. Life will blunder on and become only
what we decide to make of it.  We yearn to move towards goals and find
it difficult to accept there isn't one but just life where we are at the
present.