I didn't do a Christmas tune for this year and in case you missed it
here is the latest offering:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPmllQDYRMI

Here's my 2007 Christmas tune done with iClone 2.5 called "California
Christmas":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6_ZNbdnROc

In 2006 I created "Have a Yozzle Yozzle Christmas":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_yNYsJfJOA

And last year I did a little trinket called "Santa Music Box" which will
probably annoy the hell out of you as it plays the Yozzle tune in all 12
keys. :-D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3864MqiW8SI

One of the key parts of my relatives yearly Christmas other than
Christmas Eve dinner (lentil soup which I have to fish the beef sausage
out of), opening gifts that nobody really needs (at least we pared that
way back), is our Christmas singalong where I play keyboards, my nephew
guitar and others a few various instruments. My great niece who is hell
bent at age 12 to be the next Taylor Swift and is talented enough to do
just that has also joined in when visiting for Christmas.

May your holidaze be melodious.