> OK I will agree to get my TM meditation checked as long
> as Barry does the checking procedure (he usta be one-a
> them TM guv'ners you know) will that count?

"Let's close our eyes, making sure not to visualize
the title credits of Baywatch, with all of those buxom
babes bouncing down the beach in slow motion."

[ After 30 seconds ]

"Let's open the eyes. It was easy?"

[ Whatever he says, answer, "Yes, good, fine, etc.]

"Yes, good, fine, etc. Did you notice how easily and
effortlessly the thoughts of Pamela Anderson's bouncing
boobies came to you? That is how easily you should think
the mantra."

[ ? ]

"What's a mantra? Oh, it's that thing you used to think
about when you were meditating. Not nearly as charming
as boobies, eh? Good job. You're 'checked.' Go forth
and meditate this effortlessly from now on. Jai Guru
Hasselhoff."