On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM, awoelflebater <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Oh so sweet - Baby Jesus looks as sweet and innocent and playful and
> loving
> > as Baby Krishna - I love him - lots of kisses to you baby Jesus, you must
> > be excited, your birthday's right around the corner - yaay !!!
>
> Ravi, you are adorable and you make me laugh. You are such a pudding
> underneath your gruff exterior.

Thank you dear Ann - your "another take" kicked ass. Your "another take's"
beautiful pictures spontaneously evoked feelings of love, joy, mystery and
wonder - which was probably what prompted you in the first place and were
confirmed by my response - whereas the original take only seem to have
resulted in bitterness and acrimony. This proves there is more joy in
believing than in disbelief. Over and out till Friday :-)