12.13.2012
Today, our thoughts and gratitude are with those meditators who came out, just
as we must always honour our heroes.  Our meditators represented the highest
ideals of citizenship, sacrifice and service.
 This commitment is characteristic of the extraordinary courage, skill and
patriotism that our meditators show every day in the Domes of spiritual
Fairfield.  We are grateful.  We are a special group with an uncommon bond that
exists only in special karmas of Dharma.  I am proud to have served with each
meditator here.  You deserve long and happy lives in peace.
-Buck in the Dome