Bobby does the Jerry routine very well.  The devil is in the details.  He
claims Judith has no corroboration showing that he didn't read the book.  Or
does he think that it is common for people to be seen when they are having sex
privately?

But behind the easy smile and skillful PR technique we have a guy saying things
like this: (This was transcribed and my not be an exact quote but this is not
the only time the movement has thrown up this number.)

*But I wouldn't be doing it, and six million other people wouldn't be doing it
for so many years if it didn't help them spiritually.*

It would be hard to imagine making a case that he is unaware that this number
is a misleading lie. At the very least it is uncorroborated, the sin he leveled
against Judith, because the movement lost interest in finding out their dropout
rate once they discovered how overwhelmingly high it is. It is a deliberate
attempt to make is see as though most (or in this case every single person ever
initiated supposedly ) stick with TM.  They do not and I know that for a fact
from heading the project to call the 10,000 people initiated in the DC TM
center.  (I have discussed this before so I won't repeat the details which can
be summed up: people who continued with TM were a needle in the haystack.)

There is so much ends justifying the means in the spin guys like Bobby are
using.  He knows this is bullshit, but it serves a purpose, it gives an
impression.  Unfortunately that impression is wrong. TM is not so wonderful
that most people stick with it, it is the opposite.  And this is a revealing
fact considering what is claimed about the practice, and how profound the
benefits are claimed to be.

If contacting the "transcendent" really was as it is advertized, TM would be
harder to quit than unfiltered Gitanes Cigarettes.

Again the transcribed Bobby:

*Not one legitimate newspaper or publication has or would ever run this story
because there is no corroboration. Anyone can say anything they want to in this
country.*