On 12/14/2012 12:07 PM, Xenophaneros Anartaxius wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:
>> On 12/14/2012 10:35 AM, Xenophaneros Anartaxius wrote:
>>> Just 16 miles or so from where I live in the neighbouring state of
>>> Connecticut a massive shooting in an elementary school.
>>>
>>> This link is live, so may not be available later on.
>>>
>>> http://www.livestream.com/foxct
>>>

>> I predict this will be happening more and more.  It's not about guns
>> being legal, it's about people losing it when they've lost everything.
>> Now if they would do us a favor and shoot the fascists instead of
>> innocent people.  Shows how confused these shooters are.
> Redirecting the trajectory of bullets does not sound like a useful
> recommendation in this situation.

Yes, but probably a thought that does cross the mind of a lot of
progressives these days. ;-)

And we can play Gandhi all we want but it probably won't solve the
situation.  And as much as some here hate it, those who have been
practicing "yoga" for some time are really not part of the mindset of
the "ordinaries" or general society which is like an alternate universe
filled with sleepwalkers.