> dear laughingPerson, I've already done the gender bender rabbit hole in
> regards to merudanda who I labeled he.  But Robin twice referred to that
> person as she.  I even found, from the mystery person themself, conflicting
> said she's a woman.
>
> I finally figured that they are existing at that finest level where Shiva IS
> Shakti, where Purusha IS Prakriti etc.  And I remain grateful to meruD for
> the tender feelings inspired in me regardless of their gender.
>

> PS  You?  I always knew you're a guy.  And then someone, maybe Richard,
> joked about how you are young enough to be my grandson.  So age can be yet
> another perplexing parameter online.

True about the age thing on a forum. I hope that the way I express myself makes
me appear younger than I really am, not in an immature way but in a
spontaneous, innocent kind of way.

Getting back to the gender thingy, I guess not everyone remembered (or even
read) my offer to go to NJ and give Judy a good spanking in lieu of traveling
to FF. Hey wait a minute, you don't necessarily have to be a man to do that
now, do you?

<snip>