- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> And yet, there is a complete beauty, too, in remaining males and females. I
> met my wife 16 years ago, after she had completed sailing around the world as
> a crew of two, in a thirty foot sailboat. We had both been to Borobudur...at
> very different times.:-)

Wow wow wow!  Has she written about her experience?  What an amazing challenge.
 If you care to share any details from her experiences on the ocean, I would be
very interested.  It seems like an unimaginable level of guts to me. I'm
guessing when she puts her foot down about something around the house, it stays
down!