Hmmm, could it be that we three are a bit ancient compared to you? (-:
Anyway, glad it just gets better and better, woo woo or not

________________________________
 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Crutches

Geeeez, I don't know about you three.  I woke up grounded, centered, clear, and
out of the higher and higher anxiety I've been experiencing most of this month.
 So high, in fact, I was waking up in tears the last two days and spontaneously
crying my way through the whole day.  It's a good thing it's been raining here
- no one can tell on my ever-longer dog walks.  This AM, I woke up early and
completely calm - it was very woo woo as I was expecting another day of
emotional hell.  Of course, not believing in the power of 12-21-12, I am going
to start with some preventative actions in my daily life - I suck at self-care.
 Anyhow, a welcome relief.  And then, the fortune in my fortune cookie tonight
said "this is a good month to take a financial risk."  It just gets better and
better....

 coffee table with my knee.  Had to apologize to her afterwards for the
cussing that ensued.  Hope you feel better soon.  I bet that Carol O of Bat
would know who has crutches.