I don't know.  I'll have to ask her.

________________________________
 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 6:45 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fw: see photo: PLANETARY ALIGNMENT we're about to
see

She doesn't really think it's a *photo*, does she? Or
that, if such an alignment were ever to take place (not),
we could actually see what the image depicts?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius" <anartaxius@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Nope, no photo.
>
> The photo came through in email but not on the website. As for "Earth, the
> Moon and Sun are aligned with Alcyone", a quick Google search shows that
> being claimed to happen on May 20, 2012. Once every 25,000 years? More like
> twice a year!
>
> Ordinary mundane existence got you down? Don't just sit there sulking. Pull a
> planetary alignment out of thin air and everything becomes mystical and full
> of woo!

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hope photo comes through...

> > > happened between 21 and 23 December and will have its peak
> > > between 11:16 pm and 11:26 am the morning of 22/12.

Got your verb tenses a little mixed up there. And as noted,
not only are we not about to "see, feel, and participate" it,
it's not happening in the first place.

> Our planet Earth, the Moon and Sun are aligned with Alcyone,
> the largest star, the center of our galaxy, the Milky Way.

Alcyone is the brightest star in the Pleiades. It is by no
means "the largest star," nor is it in the center of our
galaxy.

> Astrologically marks a special moment because it is an event
> that occurs every 25,000 years

Wrong. There is no such alignment, no such event. Where did
you get all this misinformation?