> ...not that I'm picking on you or anything, it's just that I thought
> you'd be a good person to aim this generic rap at, because I think
> you'll get it, whereas many here will not.  :-)
>
> Have you ever noticed that the Hater Tots on Fairfield Life tend to
> react the most strongly, the most vehemently, and the most
> out-of-control angrily when we post something creative, something that
> reflects the FUN we're having in the moment of having written it?

A clear lie. I enjoy your posts when you are not vicious and stupid, Barry.
These recent ones (except for the part I singled out) were quite wonderful--as
are many of Curtis's posts.

I can assure you, when you write passionately in some way which is not the
occasion to say silly and tendentious (and untrue) things, I enjoy your
writing--and even hold out some notion of you being a really good guy.

But examples like this, destroy whatever credibility you might have. You think
I look for confirmation of my judgment of you, Barry? You are wrong. I look for
redemption posts.

One thing that is always the case with you, Barry: when someone goes after you,
your reaction always expresses itself in the form of exactly what the person's
description is of you. You are always proving the charges against you. Whereas
all you would have to do is to deny what someone says about you FROM THE PLACE
WHERE YOU KNOW IT IS NOT TRUE.

As it is, you attack from inside the very character of yourself which has been
the subject of satire or devastating judgment.

I have no hatred for you--and I liked your photographs and your essay.

But what you say here--pleading with your friend Curtis who is now
heart-to-heart with Ravi (and appreciative of Authfriend's humour)--is what
gives you bad press around here--did act upon laughinggull's exhortation to
read my post to Curtis?

Nobody hates on this forum except you, Barry.

Does this post manifest the frustration and meanness you accuse me and others
of harbouring in our souls because you (and Curtis) are HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME
OUT THERE?

You'll figure it out some day, Barry; I am pretty sure of this. But you might
have to give up everything before this happens. But that it will happen, I am
convinced of this.

The people who give you the hard time you deserve, they are the most loving
among us, I reckon.

You there, Barry? Send me some Christmas love, I am lonely.