Yeah, peace is always a good thing - I finally got the tree up a few days ago.
I have long taken delight in finding unusual x-mas tree ornaments, so the tree
always has a few surprises lurking within its branches. Unlike Christmases
past, when I would have to drive over and pick up my daughter at 5:30 AM(!)
from her mom's house, she is all grown up, and will arrive here at the
civilized hour of 9, later this morning - Merry Christmas to you, and FFL!