> Those pictures of Chinese people young and old, male and female practicing
> qigong all together outside.  I think they lead such healthy, simply
> lives.  That's what I mean by dharmic and I think it can be expressed in
> many ways.  But in this case I was replying to John's question about support
> of Nature and the herculean task of completing the railway.

Pretty big jumps of logic and observation here. As I understand it, you have
concluded, from seeing some pictures of a few Chinese people doing 'energy
work' in the form of Qigong, that they therefore lead "simple" and "healthy"
lives so therefore China as a country will succeed in building a high speed
railway. Er, OK then, got it.