"and get a quote for an online exorcism; if we're too cheap for that, we
always have emptybill."

Sorry but I only do esorcisms. Demons are so weak and boring,
that I don't waste my time.

However, little "god-impersonating" spirits are more troublesome
for the easily inspired and "slack-jawed" among us.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price  wrote:

> Also, I've never made any reference to his wife and
> moisture, or said I was in my thirties (The Wife is in her thirties);
I'm in my
> sixties, and the best description of me, on this forum, was Obba's
where she
> mentioned something about bathtubs and spitting out sesame seed
oil.Â

> My theory on Doctor Dumbass is that he's been channeling
> Turqb so much lately we may have to give Max a call, and get a quote
for an
> online exorcism; if we're too cheap for that, we always have
emptybill.

> http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/12101

if I admire her, absolutely (I admire everyone with talent).

> > > Are roses any less beautiful when they have fully bloomed; I guess
it depends on your taste.

> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnbMYzdjuBs

Christmas and fantabulous 2013: