> "Let's make money by telling the public we can teach them to levitate. My
> nephews need some new Bentlys. I wouldn't mind having some good gold jewelery
> to festoon my latest female followers with, in private of course." Marshy
> Modesh Yogi

Jack,
So, there weren't a thousand pundits here.  Or 8500 Mayans.  The potential is
so great and yet it is distressing that they are not making or able to make a
clean break from the past when the movement hyperbole still does this stuff.
What to be expected with a same people in charge around Bevan.  Though it looks
like even the local movement PR people themselves got had by the Latin American
TM movement Mayan myth. Even out-foxed.  I got told that morning with some very
certainty at the Peace Palace group meditation that there were 8,000 who got on
the buses that morning for the mountain there.