> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > writer
> has 'secret

> > yours,
> > probably be
> match
> > > with
> the
> > >
> > > Pretty powerful rain dance to invoke Katrina.
> >
> > This I believe is part of why most of us resist claiming our own
> > enlightenment -- because as it unfolds, and we realize we are
> > literally co-creating and upholding *everything* -- including
all
> > the violence, suffering, and so on -- we flinch back from taking
> on
> > that sort of responsibility... :-)
>
> True, that all of the relative waves within us that we co-create
and
> uphold are not all sweetness and light, however there is a great
> sense of integrity and ongoing challenge to openly recognize and
> compassionately respond to negativity in our environment;
responding
> to this world as if it is our own.

Yes -- unless we are willing to embrace the "negativity" in
unconditional love, we will continue to deny it as a part of
ourselves and project it elsewhere -- where it will continue to
plague us :-)

> Moreover, what a pure sweet joy it is when we encounter something
as
> pure as a baby, or as perfect as my friend's newly occupied house
> (with a South facing entrance), and then our hearts and minds soar
> in the confident and strong support of such a thing. Just as we do
> our work daily with negative energies in our world, that very work
> gives us the right and the ability to strongly uphold positivity
as
> well.

Yes, quite so -- each "negativity" we swallow strengthens and
enriches us, as offering every impurity to Shiva only feeds the
divine flame :-)