Yes, I can just see the thousands of Governors "who aren't in proper
Vastu" flocking to a barren field of mud (or frozen mud, depending on
the month)....   :-)   NOT!!!

As for Bob - I just cannot understand the mindset of someone who
knowingly lies to try and separate people from their money, and does
so repeatedly.  Either that, or he must be smoking something pretty
potent...