--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" wrote:
>
> > There IS a relationship only insofar as two things happened on the
> same day. Other than that it would be a stretch, in my opinion, to
> believe that he waited to die or was ordained to die on the same day as
> the first day of silence (whatever that is) and that that would be
> somehow auspicious. I also agree that the question "why" is not asked
> often enough. It seems there are a lot of 'faithful' at FFL; not that it
> is a bad thing but I prefer faith tempered with a healthy dose of
> questioning.
> > >
> I took it as being no more coincidental that when it rains during a
> funeral, or when a birth takes place on an exceptionally sunny day.
> Merely an observation, that's all.

Yeah, yeah, an observation of someone else's message on a bulletin board. If
Share didn't think it was indicative of something true she wouldn't have posted
it here, hence more than observation but, instead, agreement. No big deal if
she does think it is auspicious. It is just that I disagree. Still feel the
need to back her up, even on something so trifling? Why not save your energy
for when something bigger comes along and you can ride to her aid with your
sword flashing?