Oh...wow...."they mention me", "me", "me!"  Don't you feel special Barry -
skewed statistic that it is.  I've noticed that you start every day here with a
slam on someone, most times on women and the women here.  With almost daily
regularity.  I don't mind anymore, as I feel the women here are doing a service
to those you live with and the little girl you are helping to raise.  Better to
take it out on us, than on them.  Then, when you've gotten your anger out, you
move on to movie reviews and other more or less interesting things.  Very
predictable.  I'm glad FFL is here to help keep you balanced in your daily
life.