One thing that may be helpful;
In our analysis of Bushy, and what is happening and what has
happened;
One thing I heard, is that George Bush, is embodying, everything,
about the "old system; old paradigm", that needs changing.
Like the dying "Old Guard"; he 'stays the course' and holds the
vibration of this old dying paradigm.
So, in a way, he is helping to reveal, what doesn't work anymore.
He is helping us all to see the hypocrisy of it all.
So, like Hitler, who gave us an example, of what not to do, what not
to be;
We now have our George, 'keeping the course', as we watch the whole
thing collapses.
And it is true, that the more Satva, that is created in the
atmosphere;
The faster the collapse of the old hypocrisy will commence.

I personally never took it lightly, that Maharishi, felt so strongly
on this matter;

Although, before George Bush was elected, I had thought that he
represented the complete take-over of the so-called
Military/Industrial Complex.

And he has been moving in that direction;
But we'll see...