But there may be money to be made? $$$

The government is shelling out money to take care of these people.
And it would prove how fast Maharishi programs, can take the poor
and desolate; and bring them health and happiness.

What does the color of the skin matter?
The British considered the natives of India, to be black.

Our holy tradition itself, provides for  the 'pure and impure'.

> > Invite the unwashed and the impure into Vedic City, Rick?  No
wonder
> > you got kicked out of the dome.  Totally heretical thinking.
About as