--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@...  wrote:

> Article should've been titled, "Why My Concept Of God Did Not Create The
> Universe",

Not really, it doesn't matter what concept of god you use as a
creator, the point is it's unnecessary. And there couldn't have been
a creator *before* the universe because there was no such thing as time for
him/her/it to exist in. Unless you know something that
no-one else does.....

 thereby answering its own question. Interesting stuff on cosmology. My little
secret: I have never considered Stephen Hawking all that bright.:-)

Go on then, who would you consider bright compared to Hawking?