So, in that respect you're a *bit* like David Lynch (and Pamela Anderson). But
his mother's ancestors (Sundholm) probably belonged to the about 6 percent of
Swedish speaking Finns...

Wiki:

Lynch was born in Missoula, Montana on January 20, 1946.[11][12] His father,
Donald Walton Lynch, was a research scientist working for the U.S. Department
of Agriculture, and his mother, Edwina "Sunny" Lynch (née Sundholm), was an
English language tutor[11] whose grandfather's parents had immigrated to the
United States from Finland in the 19th century.[13] Lynch was raised a
Presbyterian.[14][15] T