Brings to mind my father in law, former WW2 marine sniper, who then became a
long distance truck driver out of hometown San Francisco. One day in the '60's,
A couple of Hells Angels began harassing him on the freeway, riding bikes in
front of his rig, and slowing him down, just hassling him. He pulled over,
grabbed his tire iron, got out of the cab, and began walking towards them,
"Who's first?". They took off. How long would this "MSAE graduate" last? :-)

As we used to say, don't *peak* too soon.