Thanks for the kudos LG. :)

"He who should not be named"... chuckle. :D

When I posted my thanks for the link you posted, somehow I had ended up at a
Baraka Part 1, which only went up to the dark turn in the film, and that is all
I had seen. I loved the nature scenes and the indigenous people scenes. I
especially loved the monkey in the hot spring at the beginning of the film.

Anyway, I clicked your link again and saw that I had missed over half the film.
:o

Oh my, yes...a dark turn. My internal systems felt revolt once the robotic
conditions started. And I don't think I'll ever get the baby chick images out
of my head.

It's hard to put to words all the different emotions the film evokes and the
realities that it drives home. I guess that (hard to put into words) is why
there are no words in the film.

Speaking of robotic work, I worked in a factory 2 times in my life. Once I
lasted 9 days; the other 3 months. Both jobs involved sanding machines. One was
sanding arms for chairs; the other was deburring small parts (the same parts)
for airplanes. The same thing over and over and over, forty hours a week with a
30 minute lunch break and two 15-minute breaks each day.

With the deburring airplane parts I would tell myself that I had to get the
burrs off the small parts for the plane to be safe; trying to give more purpose
to the work.

It was maddening.

I know some people spend their entire lives doing stuff like that, and it
almost amazes me. I developed a new respect for factory workers after enduring
such.

Thanks again!

Happy 2013...
:)