ditto to what Bill in Buffalo says:  Buck you and your very unique voice add a
lot to the FFL richness.  Hope you'll stay.

________________________________
 From: "wle...@aol.com" <wle...@aol.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 5:37 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM Revolutionary Millenarian: Buck is
APPRECIATED Here!

Buck I appreciate the gems, Bill in Buffalo NY

  wrote:

>> The TM Revolutionary Millenarian,
>> Scientific
  research shows that even small groups of meditators (as little as the square
  root of one percent of the population) can quietly transform trends in
society
  from conflict and enmity to peace and cooperation.

>Buck, I think your
  great talents, original insights and fascinating theories are wasted here at
  FFL. Why not pack up your little suitcase of gems such as the one you just
  posted and find an audience that will appreciate them. We just aren't worthy
  of such efforts on your part and there is such fertile ground out there ready
  to just blossom with this type of deep wisdom and insight. I'll miss you but
  I'll understand.

  "Buck"  wrote:

>> > ---

  Counter

  Affecting change to a better time on Earth.

  > Another FFL Typology Spectrum:

  Revolutionary Millenarian Meditator,  Practicing Meditator,
  Non-meditator,  Counter-Revolutionary.

>> > Of course, the REAL Revolutionary Millenarian
  Meditators are here meditating with the groups now.  [What to say about
  the people who were once here and moved away?]

  doctordumbass@,

  > 30 Ann

  26 Buck
  authfriend