Does anyone know how to contact him?  I will post info as I receive it.  BTW,
my sources say he does not mind people knowing.

________________________________
 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:43 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: LB Shriver

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Just read email from reliable sources:  he's dying of liver cancer.

Om life in the body.  LB is an important person in the history of things now.
He's an old-time meditator and really a fabulous TM teacher.  He was the first
person to be taught TM in Iowa.  There were a few other Iowans who learned TM
earlier elsewhere but LB was the first person to be taught in Iowa on the first
TM course given in Iowa.  And, he's a true Iowan, born in Fairfield in the
Jefferson County Hospital a true native son of the Hawkeye State.  I will miss
him when he is gone.
-Buck in the Dome