I Bill Leed will miss him as well, GREAT & very keen mind was in his  body,
I note.
What will happen to the Guru Dev book of quotes he was causing to be
published? I note I had may years ago, late 90's, extended his  more  than
several thousand to publish that work , last I understood also many Yrs ago  it
awaited a suitable cover & for work. This would now or in the near future  be
a suitable memoriam for us to accomplish, with & or for him. Most happy  to
get an up date on this project long awaited by many. I would continue to
assist or cause it to be published.

In a message dated 1/17/2013 7:44:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dhamiltony...@yahoo.com writes:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long   wrote:

> Just read email from reliable sources:  he's dying  of liver cancer.

Om life in the body.  LB is an important  person in the history of things
now.   He's an old-time meditator  and really a fabulous TM teacher.  He was
the first person to be taught  TM in Iowa.  There were a few other Iowans
who learned TM earlier  elsewhere but LB was the first person to be taught in
Iowa on the first TM  course given in Iowa.  And, he's a true Iowan, born in
Fairfield in the  Jefferson County Hospital a true native son of the
Hawkeye State.  I will  miss him when he is gone.
-Buck in the  Dome