Dear FFL community;
Let us reduce the total number of posts to FFL that people can individually
post in a week's time to a much smaller number that would be easier for
everyone to count and keep track of themselves.  Like, five.  That would
sharpen everyones posts a lot and help a lot to keep the writing germane (or is
that german) to topic here.  If it were a manageable number like five I would
volunteer to count people's posts and suspend their memberships when they get
too post-happy and flood this place with non-related personal posting.  It
would be good.
-Buck