 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:01 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Speaking of puja

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"  wrote:

> > > Puja is all about placement and positioning.
> > >
> turquoiseb:
> > Maharishi invented the TM technique,
>
> Apparently the Rama guy used to put up a photo of Sri
> Chinmoy and called it 'the transcendental'. LoL! And
> Rama's students would perform a puja and meditate for
> an hour. Go figure.

Richard, I truly pity you, having to make up shit
like this to justify your pitiful existence there
in the shithole universally known as Texas. :-)

It's *not* as if I feel any obligation to the NPD
asshole known as Rama. It's just that I feel pity
for anyone who needs to use his pitiful spiritual
history to justify the lack of their own.

The Rama guy *despised* Sri Chinmoy. That may or
may not have been a product of his own paranoia and
self importance...I don't know. All that I do know
is that he would have been the last person on Earth
to do anything that would honor Chinmoy's memory.

To his credit, there were NEVER any ceremonies or
pujas or other honorific ceremonies ever performed
during the entire time I studied with Rama. That is
NOT to say that he was a Good Guy -- he wasn't --
simply to suggest that that he was functioning on a
somewhat higher plane than the Hindu supremicists
of the TMO, and yourself.  :-)