--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:

> you boys are way out'n my league - I can barely handle
> the Mercury hunk of tin I drive

Understood, and appreciated. :-) I've just been fortunate
enough to have been considered enough of a "car reviewer"
earlier in life that people later in that life allow me
to drive their supercars from time to time, just to get
my impressions of them. The results of these experiments
are never short of FUN, and almost always interesting
excursions into the limits of what human engineering
can facilitate. Driving a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta ranks
right up there with any of the enlightenment experiences
I've ever had. :-)