--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Pall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ben Collins stated a while ago, in response to my questioning why he
> paid the pundits so much of my (~~$40,000) and others' money to the
> pundits, that he felt consciousness of the pundits was very
> important in yagyas, implying that money buys consciousness. And
> that paying the priests as much as the Prime Minister of India
> makes per hour guarantees high level of consciousness.
>
> This is not meant to attack Ben, but let the chips fall where they
> may.  I felt perpetual very gruesome unstressing during Puja.net's
> group, individual and stolen (my name was added to someone else's
> yagya without the sponsor's knowledge) yagyas.
>
> This is the 2nd day of my Yagna by Choice group Ganesh yagna.
> I have been feeling bliss.  That's it.  Bliss.

Cool.  Good for you.

You have also spent part of your blissful day making
one of the most elitist and non-compassionate posts
I've ever read, about the "invaders" of Austin.

$40,000?  Seems to me you could have achieved your
current state of attention just by buying a $3.95
paperback from the Ku Klux Klan or a similar
white supremicist group and memorizing it.