> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Cliff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Where have you been, Sparaig?  Maharishi often uses his own name in
> > precisely this context - "Maharishi Stapathya Veda will
> revolutionize...",
> > or "Maharishi Ayur Veda will save the world...", etc.
> >
> > He has his title and face all over everything!  Haven't you noticed?
> >

> Title is not name...

> > > At least MMY doesn't say to reporters, in response to
> > > questions, "Maharishi's TM is the solution to all problems."

Quotes from Vedic Knowledge for Everybody, by MMY, 1994:

Though my Transcendental Meditation this level of reality is easily
accesible to everyone.

My Vedic Science is the source and fulfillment of modern science.

This shows that my Vedic Science is the potential of all knowledge and
its infinite organizing power.

Thus my Vedic Science is substantiated by both intellectual
understanding ....

and so on, in his recent writings MMY always refers to TM and Vedic
Science with "my" ....