Just starting to watch this Share and LG.

My first response is...MMY strikes me as a narcissist. Funny that...because we
I saw him on video during SCI (which I think I took at least 2 times?), I was
enamored with him. I looked at him as a guru.

Other thoughts as I watch it:
...Very 70s. ;D
...It reminds me of videos about The Way (the group I was with) from the 70s
and the leader and founder of The Way (Dr. Wierwille). I don't think any of
those videos are readily available on the web, but an article from LIFE
magazine is.

You can see it hear: "The Groovy Christians of Rye, NY"
http://tinyurl.com/56xggs