--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Dean Goodman  wrote:

> Dear Fairfield Lifers,

> CONCLUSION:
>
> (2) Will Maharishi be remembered, if at all, as crazy or foolish or
>      lying?
>
> (1) Or will he be remembered as the saintly warrior who successfully
>      changed the mind of Kali herself, changed the trends of time?
>
> I believe that we'll know soon - in the next 5 years.  Stay tuned.
> It's an exciting drama, isn't it!  It's an exciting time to be alive.

Well, I guess we have the answer to all that.

How does Michael himself reconcile the ugly facts with his absolute true
believerism? My guess is cognitive dissonance will have set in and we'd get
lectures on phase transitions being rougher than expected or that the new age
is already here (can't you feel it!)and then loads of posts featuring arrows
drawn round targets like the raja Peter crime rate stuff yesterday.