Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
 Please stay!
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  Don't go!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
You are my anchor!  I shall drift until you return. :) Smiley face is a real
happy smiley face and knows you are an awesome being.

LOVE OBBAJEEBA (did I spell that correctly?)