I agree.
If it were none of anyone's business, why was it said, the celibacy thing all
the time, that supposedly does not matter, but when people put people on a
higher status because someone is celibate, would there be lying involved if it
was not true a person was known as a celibate, but actually was not?
None of our business, I like that motto. It only works when we say one thing,
then do the opposite of what we say we do not do?
People have been taught to think a celibate is on a higher spiritual plane.
Why is that used all the time as being greater than other's? Sexual energy is
said to drain energy, but who says that?
I could spend more of my time drained and wasted, wondering if I was going to
get laid then if I had it regularly, it would not matter so much. hahahaha