--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba wrote:

> You mean once I sit for seven more years on FFL?
> I don't defend his SOB attitude, or his orthodox view of women. I
definitely think he attacked me a couple of times to say the least, on
this board. The last I checked, he put me in the same category as Nabby,
a share craft crop circle believer and I found that quite insulting.
Then later, I have seen how Nabby actually means well by a statement he
made concerning someone else's comment and realized he actually does
think things through if presented to him in a balanced way. My judgement
about Nabby has dropped to a smaller crop circle size, hahah,

Small, big  ? Doesn't matter, have your pick :

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crop-Circles-UFOs-Ancient-Mysteries-Scie\
ntific-Speculations/246667595346687?ref=ts&sk=wall>
Discuss this circle on our Facebook
Crop Circles-UFO's-Ancient Mysteries-Scientific Speculations
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crop-Circles-UFOs-Ancient-Mysteries-Scie\
ntific-Speculations/246667595346687?ref=ts&sk=wall>

  <http://www.cccvault.co.uk/cccvideos/2010/trailer2010z.html>

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR DVD
<http://www.cccvault.co.uk/cccvideos/2010/trailer2010z.html>

  <http://www.thecropcircleshop.com/>
[https://www.paypal.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif]
Make a donation to keep the web site alive
<http://www.thecropcircleshop.com/>

  <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/conduct.html>
FOR VISITING THE CROP CIRCLES.

Images Martin Sawyer Copyright 2012

  <http://www.cropcircleconnectorforum.com/>

Images Lucy Pringle
<http://blog.lucypringle.co.uk/news/urgent-appeal-from-lucy-pringle/>
Copyright 2012

Click above to join the Crop Circle Connector Membership
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/http:/www.cropcircleconnector.c\
om/anasazi/ml.html>

  <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/interface2005.htm>

BACK