 From: Richard J. Williams <rich...@rwilliams.us>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 8:37 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Was Guru Dev a part of the Illuminati?

obbajeeba:
> As if I am going to pretend talking about tantic
> activity is not arousing....

In fact you're already a Sky Dancer from birth.

But, until realization we think we are on a path
to the other side, and we must pass through a gate.

If you do cross over to the other side, you will
find that there's no other side, a gateless gate,
and there was no crossing over.

Go figure.

"Yeshe Tsogyel, consort of Guru Padmasambhava, is
the most famous of the enlightened women of Tibet.
Women have a special place in tantra, but except
for Sky Dancer there are few writings that present
the spiritual practices and evolution of female
aspirants. Here women are in an eminent position,
and a path of practice is given for present-day
initiates to emulate. Keith Dowman has added a
commentary on the path of inner tantra, woman and
the dakini, and the Nyingma lineages."

'Sky Dancer'
The Secret Life And Songs Of Lady Yeshe Tsogyel
by Keith Dowman
Snow Lion, 1996
http://tinyurl.com/bdoz7jf