--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:
(snip)
> Bahd idea, as Ahnold might say. For many of them, the
> experiences soon faded, and they would have been thought
> of as fools or liars if they *admitted* that they had
> faded, because within the TM org at that time, it was
> *assumed* that if you experienced CC, it was PERMANENT.

Could this have been one of those "secret teachings"
divulged only to TM teachers? Because it was always my
understanding that one could slip into and out of the
experience of any state of consciousness, although at
some point a particular state supposedly became
permanent.

After all, "witnessing" is said to be a temporary state
of CC; CC is said to be a permanent state of witnessing.

I learned TM in 1975; was the concept of witnessing as
a temporary state something that was introduced after
Barry's time but before mine?

Genuinely curious here.