--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok  wrote:

> > > What I read somewhere recently is (in the context of the 9 Ashoks), that
> > > Osho actually believed that Krishnamurti, who renounced the role of
> > > Maitreya, should have accepted this role, that it was a mistake of him
> > > not to do so.
> >
> > Which just shows how little Osho knew about anything.
> >

> > > Krishnamurti in turn had said, that if the Maitreya was there, he would
> > > just exactly tell to the people what Krishnamurti said.
> >
> > Speaking of spiritual Ego's...
>
> Maybe read your own masters words:

Who's master ? Not mine baby.

Perhaps you should get in the habit of not only reading stuff but also try to
digest what you read. Just a hint. For example, "The teachings of Krishnamurti
are the teachings of Maitreya." simply means that Krishnamurti, like Jesus, was
overshadowed by The Christ who now has the name Maitreya. It doesn't mean that
he was Maitreya or played the role Maitreya has in the world today.